sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.27 is now cut and ready

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.27 is now cut and ready
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:45:48 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, George Sherwood wrote:

It seems that balsa, tracker, tomboy and mail-notification depend on gmime in gnome. I know that tracker, beagle, and pan are all broke with the gmime 2.4.x series. They work with 2.2 as far as I know. Guess it depends if we want to have it to have it or want to have something that works. Tomboy is also broke for me, but I am unsure if due to gmime.

I'd also prefer sticking with a usable gmime version. Out of the above apps I only have pan on my box. I "downgraded" gmime to a 2.2.x version in my local grimoire to get pan working. Are there any apps that sticking with gmime 2.2.x would break?

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX