sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Hurricane Ike - I survived

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tommy Boatman <tboatman2 AT comcast.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Hurricane Ike - I survived
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:52:06 -0500

Hi Gang,

Been in hiding for a while with school kicking my butt up and down the
street.
Just wanted to let the SourceMage world know I'm still alive, and have been
following all the email discussions. I'll get myself back active once things
stabilize here...

In short - my area took the direct strike from hurricane Ike. Damage is
significant and stark from Galveston to Houston (I live in between). Most of
the area is without power and internet. I'm one of the lucky ones with both,
having only sustained minor damage in my area. Say some prayers for those
around me who've lost everything.

Will be in touch soon!

-tommy
tboatman2 AT comcast.net