sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stopping following SourceMage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stopping following SourceMage
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:41:43 +0200

On Friday 29 of August 2008 13:40:19 Bertrand Juglas wrote:
> Hello,
> just to announce you i'm stopping following SourceMage because after
> the entire week passed at the european meeting i feel that it's not
> for me yet because it's too verbose in the package management.
Do you have any specific grudges? If you want to make it quieter, there is a
number of ways. First, disabling VOYEUR in the sorcery feature menu will kill
off the compile and install output. Secondly, you can disable CONFIG_LOC,
VIEW_REPORTS and lastly set PROMPT_DELAY to 0. That way you won't have any
time to respond to any questions and the defaults will be used. That should
work just fine.

LP
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org