sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updating KDE 4 alpha

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juan Carlos Torres <carlosdgtorres AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updating KDE 4 alpha
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:13:18 +0800

On Thursday 01 May 2008 20:44:25 Juuso Alasuutari wrote:

> That's alright. :) Could you also add the boost dependency to kdewebdev4

> and the tarball download URL to akonadi which I mentioned?

kdewebdev4 depends on kdebase4-runtime, which in turn depends on kdepimlibs4, which in turn depends on boost. I guess that would satisfy kdewebdev4's dependency on boost.

What kdewebdev4 needs to optionally depend on is kdevplatform4, in order to build Quanta+, at least according to the CMakeLists.txt file. However, when I tested this for 4.0.70, it didn't build Quanta+ even if I had cast kdevplatform4. Still need to figure that one out. :)

--

Juan Carlos G. Torres

Jucato

1024D/6F507597