sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.20 is now cut and ready

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.20 is now cut and ready
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:15:17 -0400

Elisamuel Resto wrote:
Hello everyone,

Once again following the cycle, stable-rc 0.20 is cut and ready for testing.
The
wiki page is available[0] to help with the testing efforts.

The x86 tarball[1] was uploaded along with it's gpg signature[2]. The x86_64
tarball will be available later on, check the wiki page[0] later on to get it.
Many thanks to Eric Sandall for these tarballs.

As always don't forget to file any bugs against our bug tracker[3] so we can
fix
and integrate any bugs/issues.

Let's give this new stable-rc a good testing!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/Stable-0.20
[1]
http://download.sourcemage.org/image/official/smgl-stable-0.19-basesystem-x86.tar.bz2
[2]
http://download.sourcemage.org/image/official/smgl-stable-0.19-basesystem-x86.tar.bz2.sig
[3] http://bugs.sourcemage.org

--
Elisamuel Resto <ryuji AT sourcemage.org>
Source Mage GNU/Linux General Guru

There's about one more week and all spells have been checked, but would be nice if there was some alternate checking. So far, sandalle and myself tested everything and lejatorn tested specific spells.

Up to now it seems the release will be on schedule.