sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire Lead
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:23:00 -0700

On Sunday, April 06 2008 13:07:48 David Kowis wrote:
> Arwed von Merkatz is our new grimoire lead.

Congratulations (again) Arwed!

> Iirc he's done this once or twice before ;)
>
> Since it was a month behind, the position I believe would start right
> now, as it would've normally started on the first. If that's okay with
> everyone, including the current position holder. If not, we can have it
> start on the first of next month.

Now is fine with me, but if Arwed wants I can finish out this month (and
stable release). :)

> Voting totals attached. Three of our lead developers didn't vote. I'm
> uncertain how to relay that information to the next vote arbitrator, or
> if its public information. It needs to be recorded somehow since after
> missing 3 votes you're FIRED! ;)

I believe the PL is supposed to keep track of this, so just forward the
information to him or his assistant[0].

-sandalle

[0] Yes, you. ;)

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285