sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:09:50 +0100

Hi everyone,

as you may have noticed, the next stable grimoire has not yet been
uploaded. I've been away until Monday and have since been fighting with
a flaky internet connection and some problems with the updated gnome2
and/or xorg spells.
I'll get to it this weekend, so we should still get it this month.

http://www.sourcemage.org

  • [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire, Arwed von Merkatz, 03/27/2008