sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] French translation homepage created

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bertrand Juglas" <b AT juglas.name>
  • To: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: "SM, Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] French translation homepage created
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:20:05 +0100

Dear Eric and community,
Helping me filling the two lists on this first page should be the best
way to help me clarify :
-what is already present on the wiki, which have to be added to the first list
-what is needed sorted by priority, which have to be added to the second list
Could somebody advice me about filling these lists ?
Is there already a precise search to find all the wiki pages
containing "language fr" in their fist line ?
What first page should i begin translating ?
Thanks in advance for your advices,
Bertux