sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Start of the wiki's french translation to help spread in France

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bertrand Juglas" <b AT juglas.name>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Start of the wiki's french translation to help spread in France
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:15:39 +0100

Hello,
i've planned to create the french translation of the wiki using the
already existing link which point on a not yet created page.
I will try to organize and update it as much as possible to begin
understanding the Sourcemage project and spreading Sourcemage ideas
into french.
What would you recommend me as most urgent pages to translate ?
Thanks in advance for your ideas, comments, answers, ...
See you soon on #sourcemage-cauldron
Bertux