sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xorg-modular, mesalib and /usr/lib/modules/dri

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Javier Vasquez" <jevv.cr AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xorg-modular, mesalib and /usr/lib/modules/dri
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 06:44:15 -0600

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:41 AM, "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik"
<ruskie AT mages.ath.cx> wrote:
> It is known... but you're probably using the old xorg-modular...
> Anyway I'll take a look at this and try to come up with a permanent
> solution...

I got the xorg-modular by:

scribe add xorg-modular from [WWW]
http://codex.sourcemage.org/testing/xorg-modular.tar.bz2

which is suggested under:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/HOWTO-xorg

Is there a different (newer) grimoire, or just development spells
which hadn't reach xorg-modular yet, but that eventually will? Any
ways, please let us know when there's a solution, and if we can remove
the link generated manually and re-cast something to try out, :)...

BTW, I guess the dispatch error messages are not to be worried about, are
they?

Thanks a lot,

Javier.