sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] 2008 Project Lead Nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] 2008 Project Lead Nominations
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:09:35 -0600

On Jan 02, Jaka Kranjc [lynx AT mages.ath.cx] wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 of January 2008 15:42:26 David Kowis wrote:
> > Quoting Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>:
> > > For propriety's sake I'd better not be late on this one...
> > >
> > > Nominations for Project Lead are now open, until Wed Jan 09 07:00:00
> > > UTC.
> > I'll nominate Jeremy Blosser.
> Seconded.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I accept the nomination and will keep
representing SMGL as PL for the next year if it's what the project wants.

I must be honest though; this campaign work will at least continue through
March, and may not be over until next November. It would be foolish of me
to make any particular promises at this time about my availability between
now and then. If the project thinks someone else should have a go at it, I
certainly would have no right to complain.