sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Please send me your news / DistroWatch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Beel <pbeel AT magepower.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Please send me your news / DistroWatch
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 08:23:38 -0700

Hello Mages,

I plan to write "This Week in SMGL" tonight. I haven't seen much news on
the mailing list from last week. So I'm hunting for news. If you could
send me anything your working on, it would be appreciated. If I don't
receive enough, I'll wait and write next week.

In other news, Source Mage and the interview with Eric Sandall was
mentioned in DistroWatch Weekly today.
http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20071203

Thank you!

Paul J. Beel
aka novaburst
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
http://www.magepower.org

  • [SM-Discuss] Please send me your news / DistroWatch, Paul Beel, 12/03/2007