sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Second week of Fundable down!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Second week of Fundable down!
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:33:27 +0200

> We've got Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net> that's willing to
> coalesce funds from the "other side of the puddle" and make the
> donation that way.
To rephrase that a bit to make it a little more clear:
I noticed many people around europe don't have a paypal account or a credit
card, as opposed to most US'ians. As I'm in europe and have set up paypal
for some donations some time ago, I'm available to jump in. In short:

If you can more easily get money to an account identified by
IBAN/SWIFT-BIC than to paypal, feel free to contact me and I'll make sure
it goes to the fundable.

No mafia money please, and no offers from benin or nigeria where I first
need to send you some money to get the paperwork going ;-)

Also, so I know when everything is set: As a deadline, I'm going to say
end of next friday. So if you want to take me up on my offer, contact me
before 24:00 UTC of the 19th of October. That should give the banks time
to push money around and me time to push it to paypal once it's all here.

As moving everything back to the donors if the fundable fails will probably
be too much of a bother, I'll just forward anything returned to me by
paypal directly to dkowis/emrys, if you don't mind.

So Far,
Karsten "BearPerson" Behrmann