sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] glibc question

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: " sm-discuss " <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] glibc question
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:12:54 +0200

I notice that the glibc spell builds using linux-headers-2.6.22.6. given
that
the current kernel is 2.6.23.1 and that there were some api changes in
2.6.23, would be an idea for the glibc spell to use the headers which
correspond to the running kernel?

I ask this because I have encountered a couple of problems, running partimage
crashes and firebird loops, which may be related to glibc. Both prgrams get
close to the disk

--
Regards, Treeve