sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Stable-0.13

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT icanttype.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Stable-0.13
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:15:43 -0400

Hey everyone,

The Stable-0.13 branch of the grimoire is slated to be released soon! We need volunteers to test the base-system spells and make sure that all is well before we release.

Quick notes:

Testing starts on 1 Aug and will hopefully conclude by 15 Aug

Volunteers will need either a chroot, VM or just a spare machine for testing.

For more details, or to volunteer to test specific spells, go to http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.13

If you have questions, go to #sourcemage-grimoire on irc.freenode.net or you can email the list and/or myself.

The more volunteers we have, the less time and effort this will take, so everyone sign up to test a spell or two!

--
Chris Dombroski

  • [SM-Discuss] Stable-0.13, Chris Dombroski, 07/30/2007