sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire version 0.12 feels a breeze...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire version 0.12 feels a breeze...
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:53:32 +0200

Howdy!

The freeze is immanent for this cycle's grimoire.

The bug lists for the core spells are not empty but not gating also, we even
managed to close some of the bugs.
I did my chroot update/rebuild and marked off what wasn't marked before.

To complete the release preparation, I kindly ask the people having added
spells to finish them off, so that the stable-0.12 tarball can go out on 15th
of July.

These spells lack a final mark:

lftp
lighttp (Hm, is this libghttp? I really much think so;-)
php
pidgin

They should be finished or removed to prevent delay of the release...
remember: No changes to the grimoire since 72 hours before release (of course
except security fixes that go into stable anyway).

Alrighty then,

Thomas.