sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.12 is up and ready

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.12 is up and ready
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:54:38 +0200

So, folks -- get on!

We got stable-0.12 scheduled for 15th July, that means we got 9 days to
relase, 6 days till freeze of the branch.
Also, we got the stable-0.11 chroot on the mirrors and are ready to go
for happy upgrade testing.

As a service for all you sheperds, I did a bug search for all
non-sheperded spells today.
There's quite a number of spells that have no specific bugs and just
need a successful update to get signed off, but also some spells with
bugs that don't really get less in number.

I cannot remember a strictly gating bug now, but eventually, the less
severe ones should also be fixed.
Often it is not the bug being unfixable but the discussion on it
falling asleep...

Anyhow: Head over to

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.12

and get the spells dealt with!

4 of the 63 base spells are taken care of by this cycle's pioneers
p3pilot and lejatorn (/me handing over the virtual early-sheperd award).

There are 59 spells to go -- and keep in mind: most of them are quick
glory without even having to fix bugs!

Choose your destiny:

basesystem
binutils