sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] policykit for hal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] policykit for hal
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:36:54 +0200

for a long time hal has been missing policykit support.

A tarball for policykit has just been released and I started to write a spell
for it, however it is impossible to build it without PAM, which I do not use.

If any pam user would like to continue the good work, I can send the spells
that I have for policykit and consolekit.
--
Regards, Treeve