sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for cauldron team lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for cauldron team lead
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:05:19 +0200

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:44:20 -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Jaka Kranjc wrote:
> > I nominate Karsten Behrmann.
> I second this nomination of Karsten Behrmann (BearPerson).

Although I am painfully aware that I haven't exactly been very active on
cauldron stuff lately, it seems nobody else has either, and I will try to
get back on track and produce us a working ISO process again.

I accept this nomination.

Karsten "BearPerson" Behrmann

--
Open source is not about suing someone who sells your software. It is
about being able to walk behind him, grinning, and waving free CDs with