sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire: Remko

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Grimoire: Remko
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:42:11 +0200

When I see this it occured to me we could have some Source Mage hymn. :-)
Every new guru would sing it. :-)
The song should contain words such as cast, dispel, sorcery ...

"Ride the raven to gaze the sorcery world, where you can summon, cast
and dispel spells and scribe grimoires in your codex."

Any poet here?
My friend promised me a music for provided lyric.

Something like http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html :-)

--
Ladislav Hagara