sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] bugzilla cleanup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] bugzilla cleanup
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:05:28 -0500

Jeremy Blosser wrote:
I will probably be doing some bugzilla cleaning this weekend. This will
include things like reassigning grimoire bugs to sm-grimoire-bugs, CLOSEing
any FIXED bugs, etc. I am not currently planning to turn off email
notifications during this time; the loss of the old bugzilla server and the
rebuild based on email notifications is too recent in my head to want to
lose notifications like that.

Anyway, fair warning, it may be a loud weekend. If anyone's extremely
opposed, let me know.

Noooes, you'll clog the intertubes!

David