sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.7 status and reminder

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.7 status and reminder
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:36:20 -0800

Could the last few people not checked off of their spells listed here:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable-0.7

Please fill me in on the current status so we can see if we can make a
release on friday? So far I have heard positive responses from
everybody I've been able to contact on IRC.

Let this also serve as a reminder for people that we plan on releasing
soon, so I'd like to see the result of testing and if we need to do any
last-minute reversions or fixes.

I plan on making it official Friday night (US/Pacific time) if at all
possible, or I'll be spending Saturday annoying people. It's a three
day weekend for me so I'd rather not be spending it in front of a
computer. ;)

Seth

  • [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.7 status and reminder, seth, 02/16/2007