sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tempory Cauldron Component Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Bearcat AT feline-soul.com>
  • To: "SM-Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tempory Cauldron Component Lead Vote
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:51:40 -0700 (MST)

HA HA HA! Awwesome, but it would be a tech support nightmare!

Client: "Why can't i partition my disc?"

Me: "Because you put the first partition under the carpet instead of in
the trophy case, and you forgot to open the mailbox to set your root
password."

Yeah, i know i'm mixing up my Zorks, but i haven't played it since i had
it on data cassette for my Commodore 64. I do remember it took about 5
minutes to load. I would get out of my chair and go do something while it
did.

Remember those days, when your computer was so slow you actually got out
of your chair to do something else? Seems i was healthier then...