sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] leaving for a while

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Anton Brondz <dinolinux AT bluebottle.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] leaving for a while
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:12:07 +0100

hi

For the past months, I haven't had much free time and therefore I have
done too little work for smgl. For the next few months, I won't have
more time, so I think it's best for me to take a break from smgl
development.

I'll probably be around on IRC to help people, but I won't be able to
fix any bugs.

My section (devel) is open to anyone who wants to work on it.

I hope I can come back soon and do more for smgl than I have done for
the past few months.

--
Anton Brondz

Click for free info on detox treatments for drug & alcohol dependency
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJl25DFelHvA0JiUw2jazfAyHIo/