sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] another vacation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] another vacation
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:14:33 +0100

Hi,

I'll be away from the end of this week until the 29th december. After
that, I probably won't have internet at home for a month, as I'm
preparing to move to my new apartment. I'll try to at least read my mail
regularly. Eric Sandall has my contact data if anyone needs to really
reach me.

http://www.sourcemage.org

  • [SM-Discuss] another vacation, Arwed von Merkatz, 12/20/2006