sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] multipath in sourcemage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: Jens Laas <jens.laas AT data.slu.se>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] multipath in sourcemage
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:52:33 -0800

Hi Jens,

I believe the shortest path to success here is to do RUNLEVEL=DEV and make
it NEEDS=devices (and anything else you need before it runs).

Seth

p.s. did you mean to use three different methods for invoking stop and start
in reload and reload in restart? You might want to check that you didn't
make a typo, too. :) You normally don't need to specify reload and restart,
btw. I think you might just need a start() function here and it would work
fine.