sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.4 build failure

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] glibc 2.4 build failure
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:44:09 -0800

If you read the past email discussions on multilib you'll see why they
aren't all in if statements. Portions were made optional and some were
made required based on discussion.

I'd like to see a diff -Nua between the old and new configure scripts
if you can, so I can see why that sed script causes errors for you.

Seth