sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] wxgtk & wxpython

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] wxgtk & wxpython
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:27:36 -0800

Treeve Jelbert wrote:
> wxgtk builds some components from contrib/src. this information is saved
> and
> used by wxpython
>
> At present it only builds ' animate gizmos ogl stc'
>
> but
>
> # ls wxWidgets-2.7.1/contrib/src/
> animate canvas fl gizmos mmedia ogl stc
> applet deprecated foldbar Makefile.in net plot svg
>

> Should we build the extra components , either by default or a query?

I would say config_queries with defaults set to how the upstream
maintainers want, or if they don't care, what our current install ends
up as (e.g. 'y' for what we currently install, and 'n' for the rest).

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Shock Physics @ WSU

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] wxgtk & wxpython, Eric Sandall, 11/08/2006