sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ati driver spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Daniel Goller <dgoller AT satx.rr.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ati driver spell
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:48:41 -0500

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:38:36 -0500
copeland1936 AT sbcglobal.net wrote:

> ruskie,
> I am trying the spell at http://ruskie.dtdm.org/testing and am getting the
> following error when I cast ati_driver:
> /root/mygrimoire/mysection/ati_driver/PREPARE: line
> 1: /root/mygrimoire/REJECTED
> _MSG: No such file or directory

move that file from z-rejected to your grimoire, or move the spell into
z-rejected so it has everything it needs, each grimoire is like a ROOT for
scripts, libs, files spells depend on, best to try it from there, or fill a
local grimoire with the files from the particular grimoire you want to extend

Daniel