sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] I won't be around very much well with developing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] I won't be around very much well with developing
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:26:19 -0700

On Sunday 03 September 2006 11:23, Matt Donovan wrote:
> This semester at my college, I have a business law class which will
> probably take most of my free time up.

I'm sure you won't be alone in being overwhelmed with activities (school,
work, family, etc.) and underwhelmed with free time for Source Mage. Help
out when you can and don't stress it if that turns out to not be too often.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.