sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Away for two weeks; php-pear

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Away for two weeks; php-pear
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 04:05:31 -0400

All,

I'm going to be away from home for two weeks and won't be able to fix
those Prometheus bugs at least until I'm back.

Seth, I'm sorry but I'm obviously jeopardizing your June 9th target (not
that I was terribly quick at fixing them before). I did fix some
"low-hanging fruit" in php-pear.

Thanks,
Sergey.