sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] probst for validating vote hashes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] probst for validating vote hashes
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:26:09 -0500

On May 21, Robin Cook [rcook AT wyrms.net] wrote:
> What spell is pgpdump from as it isn't installed on my system.

The spell is pgpdump:

$ gaze what pgpdump
pgpdump:
pgpdump is a PGP packet visualizer which displays the packet format
of OpenPGP (RFC 2440 + bis) and PGP version 2 (RFC 1991).

PGP produces binary files or files encoded with ASCII armor (which
is identical to the MIME Base64 encoding). It's very hard to
understand the data structure inside this. Pgpdump visualizes the
data structure.