sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] apr0 and apr-util0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] apr0 and apr-util0
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:33:38 -0500

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 09:07:20PM -0400, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
>> David Kowis wrote:

>>> We hacked that too (p3pilot and I) and it still didn't build.
>>
>> It did here. I've just finished running "make check" and all test have
>> passed (well, all except Berkeley DB that I didn't include). It's in
>> test now.
>
> Works for me too. I rebuilt apr0, apr-util0, subversion and apache2 and
> everything is working without problems, so I put the updates to git.

I'm just going to note that apr{0,-util0} is the strangest thing I've
ever seen. p3pilot and I did the exact same thing Sergey did and the
damn thing blew up in our faces... I built subversion and apr with every
possible configuration. It still worked this time, unlike when p3pilot
and I tried. Yay for black magic.

--
David Kowis

ISO Team Lead - www.sourcemage.org
Source Mage GNU/Linux

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
- Robert Heinlein

- Arthur C. Clarke