sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Raven Source Mage Logo patch for kernel

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Raven Source Mage Logo patch for kernel
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:32:03 +0100

Well I've made my own splash theme and it's available from:

http://mages.ath.cx:9090/fbsplash/SMGL2.tar.bz2
http://mages.ath.cx:9090/fbsplash/SMGL2.tar.bz2.sig

The key that I used to sign is the same as shown in my signature.

Hope you like it... NOTE: I do NOT provide any instructions
reason being I already forgot what I did...
And 2 I don't use the linux spell for it...
And 3 just google around should be visible from various docs...
I'm using vesafbtng and splashutils and some custom script to load it
up all around...

http://mages.ath.cx:9090/fbsplash/setsplash
http://mages.ath.cx:9090/fbsplash/setsplash.sig

The background parchment I got from http://www.gorgeousgeorge.com/ and
I asked the author for permission to use Freely which was granted.

Screenshots:
http://ruskie.dtdm.org/gallery/v/screenies/irssiinfb.png.html
http://ruskie.dtdm.org/gallery/v/screenies/mylogin.png.html

Sorry no screenies of bootup... You'll just have to try it to see it...
The rest are logos from our logo section.

Enjoy all

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461