sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Multi-line persistent variable definitions

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Multi-line persistent variable definitions
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:18:04 -0500

Hi All,

While working on lirc spell, I noticed that sorcery doesn't like when multi-line variables are defined in .p file like this:
LIRCOPTS="--x
--y"

Side effects include weird messages during cast that I can post if necessary. Maybe there's such a thing already, but I think there needs to be a warning somewhere that multi-line persistent variables should be avoided.

Cheers,
Sergey.