sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Absence

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Flavien Bridault (Disk Guru)" <f.bridault AT fra.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Absence
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:20:05 +0100

Hi !

I just wanted to say that I'll be away from 22/01 to 30/01. I'm going to
walk on the path of my dear Team Leader, I will also fly to South
Africa. :=)
But this is not (officially ;) ) for holidays, I'm going in Cape Town to
present my first research paper[0]. :)
If I have the time, I will also try to bring our holy speech in this
damned world of Ubuntu... :p

A bientôt !

[0] http://www.afrigraph.org/conf2006/
--
Flavien Bridault
Source Mage GNU/Linux - Disk Section Guru

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be