sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Another (not so) new grimoire guru

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Another (not so) new grimoire guru
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:42:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that Pol Vinogradov now works for the grimoire
team as a full general guru :)
He's actually been working on the grimoire for some time now, as an
apprentice to one of our normal gurus. This apprentice guru role is
an arrangement created for those who want to have a little bigger safety
net for a start than our normal peer review of all grimoire changes.
Basically, soon-to-be gurus who don't feel safe to work directly with
the grimoires our users use can look for a current guru to take them as
apprentice (just ask on irc or on this mailing list). The apprentice
then gets access to our developer only devel grimoire and the guru
taking him as apprentice takes care of checking and integrating any
changes to test.
Of course there's still the option to just join as full guru right away,
apprenticeship is just another option for people motivated to help the
grimoire team.

So, applications are welcome :)

Welcome again Pol!

http://www.sourcemage.org