sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] glibc testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] glibc testing
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:26:12 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'd like to see the new (2.3.6) glibc in test some time soon, but there
are still several configurations that haven't been tested, so I'm asking
for help.
Basically it has been tested for most x86 architectures with NPTL,
what needs testing are ppc, x86-64 and non-NPTL (linuxthreads)
configurations. For those that don't have access to the devel grimoire
the updated spell is attached. It should not break any system, but as
always it's "use at your own risk" :)

http://www.sourcemage.org

  • [SM-Discuss] glibc testing, Arwed von Merkatz, 11/27/2005