sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] registration on sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <smgl AT dossen.dk>
  • To: Public SourceMage Discussion List <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] registration on sourcemage.org
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:25:06 +0100

Is the image thingy on the registration page working properly? I've
just entered four words from it (correctly, as best I could tell)
without success. It simply shows a new image and asks me to re-verify
my human-ness.

/dossen
--
The fantasy of gold, the fairy dream that the gold is there, at the end of
the rainbow, and will continue to be there for ever provided, naturally,