sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Problems building db

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Cory S <fubeca AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Problems building db
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:16:41 -0700

That may be it. I just re-cast it and when it hung I cd'ed to the
build directory and ran the configure's compiler check by hand:

g++ -c -O -march=pentium2 -mmmx -pipe -O3 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT
conftest.cc

I got the following errors:

g++: unrecognized option '-O'
g++: unrecognized option '-march=pentium2'

Does that point to mismatched gcc and g++?