sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] cern_root spell

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: science AT sourcemage.org
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] cern_root spell
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:14:38 +0200

Hi,

Since the root program (http://root.cern.ch) is now released under
LGPL, I've rewritten the spell that was in z-rejected so that it now
uses build_api2, config_query, sha512 hash and a few other changes.
I've submitted it in p4 devel but before I integrate it to test I'd
like to know if I did everything alright and what is the proper way to
migrate a spell from z-rejected to regular grimoires.
So if anyone could have a look at it and give me some feedback I'd
appreciate it.

Cheers,
Mathieu.

P.S: Duane, I can let you do the rest from now on if you prefer of
course.

--
"Monde de merde."
Georges Abitbol.