sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Becoming a hermit

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Becoming a hermit
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:48:00 +0200

Good luck with the PhD and I hope you'll be back with us later.

And a little going away gift from me:

For all the eternity,
I dip into nothingess,
Without hope, without fear.

For all the eternity,
I rise up into the light,
Full of hope, nothing to fear.

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

Key id = 9A5117F8
Key fingerprint = 6731 FEF2 99A8 4672 5962 69AB 3DAF DA67 9A51 17F8