sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.12.0 Release...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.12.0 Release...
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:24:32 +0200

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 07:22:57PM -0500, Robin Cook wrote:
> Are there any problems with moving Gnome 2.12.0 and support spells into
> test (ie hal, cairo, etc.?)
>
> If I don't hear anything I will start moving it into test tomorrow.

I just checked the cairo 1.0 dependees, looks quite good so far. The one
broken spell is waimea cvs version, that option should probably be
disabled until waimea development picks up again.
mozillas cairo svg engine needs testing with cairo 1.0, would be nice if
someone with a faster box than mine could try if that works and report
back. If it doesn't work we'll have to disable the option until they
updated their code.
Everything else works fine with cairo 1.0, but note that you should also
integrate libsvg, libsvg-cairo and xsvg to test when you pull cairo to
test.
Does anyone know of any problems with the new hal and test grimoire?

http://www.sourcemage.org