sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] manpages from "Linux Programmer's Manual"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <smgl AT dossen.dk>
  • To: Public SourceMage Discussion List <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] manpages from "Linux Programmer's Manual"
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:47:59 +0200

I'm just wondering if I'm missing something, or I forgot to install
something. On other systems, I can usually use the man system to look
up programming information, like the docs for printf (yes I do _not_
program enough C to remember all the options). On my SMGL system
however, the only printf page is in section 1, for the printf
_command_. The printf(3) page is not installed. Is that page included
in a spell that I did not install, or is something setup incorrectly?

/dossen