sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] LWE 2005

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] LWE 2005
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:30:23 -0700

There are some other dates in different locations, maybe if theres a
quruom of smgl users near that region they could get a booth at their
local lwe.

Heres the calendar:
2005
Moscow, Russia Dates: September 7-9, 2005
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.ru
London, England Dates: October 5-6, 2005
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk
Utrecht, The Netherlands Dates: November 9-10, 2005
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.nl
Frankfurt, Germany Dates: November 15-17, 2005
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.de
2006
Mexico City, Mexico Dates: February 14-17, 2006
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.mx
Sydney, Australia Dates: March 28-30, 2006
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.au
Boston, USA Dates: April 3-6, 2006
Website: http://www.linuxworldexpo.com
Toronto, Canada Dates: April 24-26, 2006
Website: http://www.linuxworldcanada.com
Tokyo, Japan Dates: May 31 - June 1, 2006
Website: http://www.idg.co.jp/expo/lw/
Seoul, Korea Dates: June 20-22 2006
Website: http://www.linuxworldkorea.com/linux
San Francisco. USA Dates: September 19-21, 2006