sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gmane

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gmane
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:57:24 +0200

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:44:44 +0000 (UTC), blokkie wrote:
> I'm posting this mail, and the previous one via GMANE because I'm at work.
> Via
> GMANE I can follow the mailinglist but it seems if I post via GMANE's web
> interface it does not respect the reply_to order.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience. I won't post anymore via GMANE until I've
> figured
> out how to respect treaths. (is this actually possible anyway ? )

If everything else fails, select the mail, do "reply to all", but please
remove the original sender from the To: so that he doesn't get two copies.
Generally, using some form of "reply" should set two mail flags in the mail
header that mail clients use for threading, "in-reply-to" and "references",
IIRC.

So Far,
Karsten

  • [SM-Discuss] gmane, blokkie, 08/21/2005
    • Re: [SM-Discuss] gmane, Karsten Behrmann, 08/21/2005