sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] How to set polish fonts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Marcin Ciosek <mage AT q-b-call.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] How to set polish fonts
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:22:08 +0200

Hi!
I'm new to SourceMage and so far I used only binary package based distros.
I managed to install whole SM and configure it to work as fully
operational deskbox in 5 days but I still can not figure out how to
configure X to display polish fonts.
In OpenOffice fonts like Times New Roman shows boxes instead of polish
chars, while Trebuchet MS displays them properly.
I've been advised on IRC to ask here because one of You is polish user
so he may help me.

Thanks in advance,

Marcin