sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] offtopic: request

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl>
  • To: Discuss-list <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] offtopic: request
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:23:23 +0200

Hi all,

I have an off-topic request... I just learned that Starbucks (in the US) will
release a Bob Dylan CD soon. The CD won't be fore sale in normal stores, only
at Starbucks. It just so happens that an uncle of mine (and some of his
friends) are big Dylan collectors. Obviously they're very much interested in
the CD. Hence the request: if you happen to notice that this CD is released,
could you perhaps buy a few (say, 3) and send them to me? I'm sure that
payment stuff can be arranged...

Thanks in advance,

yours

Bas

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences