sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] French Sourcemage Website ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: francois <francois.martorello AT laposte.net>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] French Sourcemage Website ?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:15:15 +0200

Eric Sandall wrote:

Quoting francois <francois.martorello AT laposte.net>:

The french users on #sourcemagefr have had the idea to "creat" a french=20
site of sourcemage. We think of a transalation of sourcemage.org with=20
some modifications and a french forum/wiki to attract the new user and=20
give them some informations because the english is not easy for=20
everybody. We think to use dev.sourcemage.org as support when it will be=20
finished.

And you? what do you think ?

Thx
(Merci =E0 tous les Fran=E7ais abonn=E9s =E0 la ML de bien vouloir souten=
ir ce=20
projet :)

If you can work on translating some of the wiki, that'd be great. The
news, forums, and "other" pages of SMGL you may want to wait until
dev.sourcemage.org is finished and ready to supplant the regular
{forums,www,news}.sourcemage.org, otherwise you may be duplicating
effort.

You're probably already aware of some of the translation that's going on
at http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageWikiFrench ;).

This goes for other languages as well that people would like
translations to (e.g.
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageWikiGerman and
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=SourceMageWikiSpanish also
have some work started).

-sandalle

But perhaps it should be better if we have a french site or translations of the US site and a french section in the forum...