sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] krb5 problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] krb5 problem
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:31:25 -0700

Quoting Jens Laas <jens.laas AT data.slu.se>:
Anyone else using krb5 having problems ?
It worked a while ago and now kinit just says:
"Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while getting initial credentials"

And no I have no firewall rules or anything like it.

kdc is up and running and listening on port 88.
I tcpdump the traffic and it talks to the right port.

Found nothing useful on google.

Tried upgrading to 1.4.1 which is out, to no avail.

Config has not changed..

Im stuck.

Have you looked at /var/state/sorcery/activity to see if any packages
have changed since you last new it worked?

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @
WSU